Dragon symbolizes utmost dignity. It boosts the fellowship and guidance from people of godsend (people of your lucky stars) while fending off petty people. ‘Dragon’ is also an undisputed figure of attracting wealth.
Dragon-Turtle in Chinese is known as ‘Long Gui’ or ‘Bi Xi’. Rumour has it that it is the incarnation of a mix between the ‘God of Dragon’ and ‘Divine Turtle’, in which the head resembles a dragon’s while the body takes the form of a turtle. Both animals are considered ‘beast deities’ and signify power and longevity. Dragon-turtle used to be the most loved auspicious item favoured by the emperors in the ancient days. In Fengshui orientation, it is used to ward off disasters while fostering fellowship and guidance from the honourable and noble-minded people.
‘Turtle’ is associated with longevity, kindness and harmony. It helps ward off misfortunes at the same time. The incarnation of ‘dragon’ and ‘turtle’ further glorifies it as a divine figure.
‘Dragon-turtle’ is perceived as the monumental figure of all divine turtles. It helps ward off misfortunes while fostering longevity, harmony and prosperity. The divine power of this figure works against the conflicts caused by offending the Tai Sui Grand Duke Jupiter (Yearly God) and other evil spirits. Altogether, ‘dragon-turtle’ promises good fortune and longevity. It is such a perfect combination that gives you a spiritual sturdiness from the ‘dragon’ and resilience from the ‘turtle’.
From Fengshui perspective, Sheng Ji is the foundation of your destiny. No one is born with a perfect ‘Bazi’ (self-profiling of Fengshui astrology governed by a set of elemental energies unique to each person) and to remedy such imperfection, an adjustment at the later stage of your life is required. A Fengshui inspired Sheng Ji plays a key role in strengthening the footing of your destiny by harnessing the good ‘qi’ from the universe. In other words, a thoughtfully established Sheng Ji helps correct the weaknesses of your Bazi through the workaround of nature.
Furthermore, the Fengshui of Sheng Ji requires a very specific orientation. This is due to a complex workaround between a human habitat and a graveyard. Sheng Ji is a Fengshui method specifically adopted to enhance one’s luck and course of destiny. From Fengshui perspective, Sheng Ji delivers the desired results in a fastest manner.
Enjoy the benefits of installing Sheng Ji
According to the ancestral secrets kept by Fengshui Master Shilin, there are seven key benefits of installing a Sheng Ji:
- To promote longevity: A good health, including spiritual health, results in longevity.
- To trigger energy: A strong body with a healthy mental stamina to motivate positive energies.
- To change the course of your destiny: A remedy for the imperfect Bazi through Fengshui orientation in the later stage.
- To spur career promotion: A luck for career and guidance from a godsend
- To wish for a newborn and wealth: The arrival of a newborn and improvement on career and wealth.
- To improve human luck: On matters relating to favourable circumstances, including marriage
- To earn merits through charity: The virtue good deeds makes you a noble person