- To oversee day-to-day operation.
- To support, co-ordinate, implementation & organize training programs for various levels of agents.
- To oversee the overall training administrative duties.
- To monitor compliance with established training policies and procedures.
- To assisting the superior to review, supervise and improve systems, documentation, policies and procedures related to the operation of the department.
- To supervise and provide guidance to all the subordinates.
- To review & monitor monthly training programs and financial budget.
- To conduct training courses.
- Diploma/ Degree holder or at least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good command of both Chinese and English Language, verbal and written.
- Prefer candidates with public speaking skills.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: