- Overseeing and responsible for site operations and ensure that the qualities for service, landscaping and maintenance of site are being maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Upgrading the image and relationship with local authorities.
- Manpower planning & job analysis to meet requirement.
- Prepare site report, expenses and budget variance report.
- Ad hoc assignments from management.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong leadership quality with ability to manage employees and lead a team of subordinates
- Conversant in major Chinese Dialects and English
- Computer literate.
- Possess own transport.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org