- Monitor repair and maintenance work at site (e.g. electrical, drainage, plumbing, painting, road, road kerb, ponds and toilets).
- Monitor and ensure cleanliness of the whole Park.
- Monitor and coordinate the whole process of burial and urn installation, i.e. manpower arrangement, temple arrangement, lead hearse and casket and witness burial and urn installation, etc.
- Identify and confirm the right burial plot prior to burial and ensure that the burial site is within standard requirements prior to arrival of burial procession.
- Ensure that the site landscapes are maintained within standard requirement and request for replacement greens if necessary.
- UPSR or above level.
- At least one years working experience.
- Chinese or Malay language.
- Provide own transport.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: