- Provide full guidance to our valued customers and agents when visiting to Ming Palace 3 (MP3). Include guides customer for praying and communicate with customers in good manner and humble.
- To assist the urn installation process at MP3.
- To arrange buggy service for customers when needed.
- To provide emergency assist if there is any incident happened to the lift operation.
- To ensure that the building and it surroundings area are clean and clear of rubbish and dry leafs. Coordinate with contractors on their schedule.
- To ensure that all accessories on praying table, altar and incense burning area are clean, tidy and in presentable condition.
- To do daily check on the lift, lighting, laser, air-con and sound system and ensure they are in working condition. Coordinate with related departments and parties for the maintaining and repairing when needed.
- To update Sold sticker and deceased name plaque and photo as report provided by Customer Service Department.
- Report to your superior on any incident happen at any time with immediate action.
- To assist on event set-up and provide supportive role for any event held at Site.
- At least SPM qualification or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication skill in Chinese dialects and bilingual language.
- Able to write and read in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work independently.
- Possess good inter-personal skill.
- Willing to work on Sunday and Public Holiday.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: