- Monitor and ensure account receivables are well managed within group of companies.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the policies and guidelines.
- Produce and analyze monthly account receivable related report.
- Proactively review and improve collection system, methods & resources to yield optimum collection efficiency and productivity.
- Provide timely and value-added management information to enable better decision making on credit matters.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration/ Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ related experience in Assistant Manager or 2 years’ related experience in credit control or receivable accounts management.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and good follow up skills.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com