- Proper audit work planning and strict adherence to the audit plan VS resources.
- Identify audit areas in relation to risk areas of each audit venue to provide effective audit reports.
- Close monitoring on timeline of each audit visit for timely completion, effective communication and flow up’s to ensure proper taken rectify by relevant person in charge.
- Pro-Active and Value add to support improvements in current SOPs and Internal Control systems to cut down unnecessary work by carry out an evaluation and appraisal of the current system of internal controls.
- Carry out on sensitive audit work areas & on special audit/ investigation assignments requested by the Management.
- Play active role in Risk Assessments.
- Conduct constant training to team to increase their work quality and conduct sharing sessions on concerned areas as part of Group’s training program to employees.
- Exercise relevant skills to meet manpower resources or find alternatives to meet work deliverables despite short of manpower.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as delegated by Superior Management.
- Member of MIA Malaysia/CIA member and possess tertiary education and relevant fields.
- Minimum 8 years of related working experience in audit.
- Excellent leadership skills, strong interpersonal skill, communication skills and good in excel.
- Mature with excellent checking, enquiring and analysing skills with ability to organize and plan to work with its team of staff to deliver results.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org