- Monitor and control project costs within the budget set.
- Prepare pre and post contract administration, tendering and cost planning.
- Coordinate with project team in administering contractual matters such as variation order, loss and expenses, project cost control, etc.
- Keep track & verify claim status.
- Preparation of project costing, cost estimate, tender document and quotations.
- Follow up with related local Authority on project/ land status or any related matter.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Junior Executive specializing in Quantity Surveying or fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well verse in Microsoft Office Application.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com