- Assist in general administrative works such as maintain an organized custodian and proper documentation of Management Support filing system, drafting of any memorandum and correspondences, arrange any monthly Management Committee meeting, pre-schedule for monthly Management Committee or ad-hoc meetings / minutes taking, handling any ad-hoc (lunch/dinner) arrangement etc.
- Assist to gather information, tabulation of data and perform various analytical and statistical study on agencies performance or ad-hoc analysis based on business needs for management updates and review etc.
- Assist to streamline & standardize various report generation.
- Assist in reviewing and compiling departmental and annul budget, Branch Performance Meeting arrangement, produce any ad-hoc / meeting presentation slides for management’s review.
- Assist in follow up and monitor any outstanding tasks or special issues on behalf of Management via sending mail or verbal communication with related parties.
- Assist in vetting through any correspondence documents with justification & budget control and prompt of deviations or priorities and highlight to superior accordingly. Attend to branches enquires and maintain a regular follow-up on outstanding issues.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Admin or equivalent.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organize and able to work independently.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: