- In charge of payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination with employee to ensure smooth and efficient payroll processing.
- Coordinate with all HOD on performance appraisal exercise and compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis
- Prepare staff correspondence letter, ensure that all staff personal file are proper maintenance and staff info are up to date and updated to HR system
- E-leave system setup and maintenance and communication part for leave matter
- Responsible for staff monthly expenses claims and provide feedback and suggestion to superior on improving claims process/ workflow
- Ensure monthly statutory contribution submit on time and remain current on new legislation and regulatory ruling impacting payroll. ensures compliance with applicable statutory reporting requirements and guidelines.
- Support recruitment activities to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment and selection process.
- Assist to organize corporate events such as company’s dinner, corporate trip, family day etc
- 2 – 3 years experience in Human Resource and Payroll Management
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of HR spectrum including Compensation & Benefit
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- independent with good communication skills
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org