- Assist supervisor in organizing events such as TPOM, One Day Tour, Agent Recognition Night, Launching etc.
- Preparation the profile of the event & function.
- Assist supervisor in controlling and record expenditure of function.
- Any other jobs assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Assist superior of the designing company brochure, catalogue or any other Publicity tools.
- Liaison with advertising agency, premium supplier, printer, & press.
- Liaison with the hotel or related party & arranging all the necessary materials and Procedures for any event & function held.
- Preparation of monthly training schedule.
- Keeping the agents’ attendance record and course evaluation feedback form or any document related to Agency Training in a well-organized manner fulfilling the ISO requirement.
- Any other job assigned by superior form time to time.
- Preferably Degree/Diploma holder.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Experience in conducting event will be an advantage.
- Good level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org