- Collection of information from the bereaved family on the detail of family background at least one day before the funeral procession day
- Conduct briefing t the bereaved family on the program flow of the funeral procession when collect information from the customer.
- Preparation of funeral speech according to the will and background of respective bereaved families.
- Preparation of appropriate music as background music during the funeral speech.
- Perform Emcee work on the funeral day.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation or equivalent.
- 1 year of related working experience.
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication skill.
- Team player with positive working attitude.
- Proficient in both spoken & written in English and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Able to work long hours and on shift.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com