- Wash the car before the shift start and maintain the cleanliness of the car at all the time.
- Ensure vehicle is in good condition at all the time.
- Ensure vehicle is sent to scheduled maintenance at required intervals.
- Drive with courtesy and in accordance with local traffic rules and regulations. Any summon and damage to vehicle shall be borne by the driver.
- Required to drive other designated personnel as and when required or instructed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior/ management to you from time to time.
- With driving license.
- With driving experience.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com