- Oversee in reviewing/ preparing monthly Group Performance Reports and other relevant supporting information.
- Prepare the draft and audited annual consolation financial statements.
- Review/ prepare relevant audit schedules that related to the Group consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in liaison with the External Auditors on the audit timetable and timely completion of audit and the review and finalization of the audited financial statements.
- Review/ prepare the Group annual budget and other relevant information.
- Constantly support in update the staff on latest issue of Accounting Standards & Tax regulations.
- A member of MIA and possess full or final pert of professional qualification in MICPA/ ACCA/ CIMA. If not possess full qualification, minimum possess tertiary education in relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ of related working experience preferably experience gained in audit is an added advantage.
- Able to understand on the preparation of Group accounts and have sufficient understanding on application of relevant FRS.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com