- To participate in the development of the department’s strategic goals and directions.
- To develop new in-house systems to respond to the changing needs of the organization.
- To manage software development resources and ensure timely project schedules.
- To perform requirement and feasibility studies, system analysis and design of new system.
- To ensure that system information is accurate, robust and reports are accessible and to staffs.
- To document system’s functional and data flow design in accordance with MIS standards.
- To work closely with other departments’ HOD on IT related requirements.
- To be able to perform program and SQL coding as and when needed.
- To ensure proper backups of applications’ database and source codes.
- To conduct R & D on technologies for better and faster software development.
- University graduate with Degree in Information System or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in application development, database management or data.
- Solid programming experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio, VB.NET.
- Database experience with SQL Server 2005.
- Able to work independently and proactively on various concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Possess good understanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology and n-tier architecture.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com