- Closely monitor the daily sales and development agency forces to achieve sales target.
- Assist superior in identify business opportunities, competition, product and market needs.
- Monitor and produce report with regards to agency force productivity, sales performance and highlight any irregularities or deviation.
- Monitor and ensure efficient implementation and full compliance of company policies & procedures by the agency force.
- Participate as an action team on any company event (whenever necessary).
- Prepare proposal, meeting minutes and agent circular on promotion/incentive plan with Chinese translation.
- Handle customer enquiries professionally.
- Degree in Marketing/Business/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience in a large sales organization.
- Possess strong leadership and Public Relation skills.
- Strong Organization and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Conversant in major Chinese Dialects will have an added advantage.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org