- Close monitoring of the day to day sales operation and development of own KL agencies to achieve sales forecast.
- Main task include sales and manpower monitoring, resolve problems and conflict of agents, effective communication channel to the agents and gather important up-to-date market feedback from the agents/customers.
- Enhance good relationship between agents and company.
- Monitor own agent activities and performance from but not limited to site duty, HQ duty, night watch/funeral procession duty and other special agent projects.
- Constantly motivate agents to stimulate their sales activities.
- Advise agents on the matters pertaining to agents recruitment, agency activity, marketing strategy, training etc.
- Handle customer enquiries whenever necessary.
- Act as emcee and/or trainer for selected training or seminar (whenever necessary)
- Participate as an action team on any company event (whenever necessary)
- Prepare own agency group’s sales performance report as up-to date tracking tool on daily and regular basis.
- Proper coordination with other department to get things done.
- Any other jobs assigned by HOD/superior from time to time.
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Studies/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales/ service/ insurance/ agency system base company.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have a strong drive to success in sales.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Conversant in major Chinese Dialects will have an added advantage.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: