- To provide make-up service to female deceased and ensure a smooth running forthe process of cleaning, dressing and make-up.
- To ensure a Total Customer Delight by rendering a quality service to deceased family.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the equipment’s used and the make-up room as well as to keep a good maintenance of equipment’s used.
- To assist in funeral procession and practice a regular parlour patrol as per pre-determined schedule so as to ensure the cleanliness of the parlour and to render the necessary service to bereavement family during the parlour patrol.
- To ensure a smooth running of white lady departmental administration work andassist in generating a monthly report for management perusal.
- To assist in selling the beauty package and any other accessories to deceasedfamily..
- Diploma/Degree in Professional Make-up/Embalming or similar capacity.
- 1-2 years of related working experience preferably in bereavement industry.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken & written English and Mandarin is preferable.
- Computer literate and well verse in Microsoft Office Application.
- Able to work long hours and on shift.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org