- Attend Night Duty during the funeral rite at bereaved family’s premises or parlour.
- Explaining the terms and conditions of the Memorial Hall usage to the customer.
- Handling Memorial Hall registration form.
- Handle customer enquiries on funeral service and Memorial Hall related issues.
- Delivery of flower wreath and flags processions during night watch.
- Assisting Service Consultant in servicing customer and funeral arrangement.
- Liaison with undertaker and introducer.
- Document delivering.
- Ensure cleanliness of company vehicle & store room controlling.
- Accompany members of bereavement family during funeral procession and provide all relevant and necessary assistant.
- Any other ad hoc assignment as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess SPM or Diploma in Marketing/Business Admin or any other related field.
- Possess at least 1 year working experience if academic not available.
- Maintain good rapport with customer and high sense of responsibilities.
- Good communication skill.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org