- Closely monitor the daily sales and development agency forces to achieve sales target.
- Responsible for sales and manpower monitoring, resolve problems and conflict of agents, and gather important up-to-date market feedback from the agents/customers.
- Advise agents on the matters pertaining to agent’s recruitment, agency activity, marketing strategy, training etc.
- Handle customer enquiries whenever necessary.
- Act as emcee and/ or trainer for selected training or seminar (whenever necessary).
- Participate as an action team on any company event (whenever necessary).
- Prepare own agency group’s sales performance report on daily basis.
- Diploma in Marketing/ Business Studies/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales/ service/ insurance/ agency system base company.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a strong drive to success in sales.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Conversant in major Chinese Dialects will have an added advantage.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org