- Play active role in improving the process of preparing the Group consolidation financial statements and other relevant schedules.
- Handling full sets of accounts for Subsidiaries Company.
- Accurate and timely preparation of schedules for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting purposes.
- Handling and processing supplier’s invoices and payments.
- Timely bank reconciliations.
- Assist superior(s) in handling tax related matters.
- Assist in handling financial year end audit.
- Possess Degree in Accounting/ Part professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA.
- 2 -3 years of related working experience preferably has worker in an audit firm.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well verse in Microsoft Office Application.
- Proactive working attitude with ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative and is a team player.
- Conversant in major Chinese dialects and English.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current & expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com