- Play active role in improving the process of preparing the Group consolidation financial statements and other relevant schedules.
- To manage the daily accounting related works and month end closing.
- Handling and processing supplier’s invoices and payments.
- Assist superior(s) in handling tax related matters.
- Able to participate as an action team on any company event.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well verse in Microsoft Office Application.
- Good interpersonal, communication and planning skills to execute assignments.
To apply for this position, please email your latest CV and recent passport-sized photograph with indication of current &expected salary in MS Word format to: email@example.com